Saturday, January 06, 2007

if you can't make it don't even try


072801 Dream big
Originally uploaded by blueblue.
There is always something inside me that wants to get out of here. Where ever here is. Move on. Move big. Do something absolute and grand.
Then there is that other part of me that wants so badly to stay here. Not move. Fat statue. Double chin.

Every time I dream big nothing happens. Am I killing myself? Do I really want to die?

No. Of course not. I have children to I love. A wife. Two cats. A dog.

And big dreams. Big big dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lettershaper said...

Very much enjoyed the time I spent here, interesting concept. I, too, use photos for inspiration on occasion...as a poet and an avid reader, I found it enriching as well as intresting. I thank you...

January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home