Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Allow me to introduce flickrverse

flickrverse is a personal project of mine that I have undertaken in an effort to get the old creative juices flowing. Here's the idea:

Everyday, I pick a theme. That theme is whatever I want it to be. Then, I go to www.flickr.com and search the photos there and look through the results until I find something that resonates with me. Then, I compose a poem, post it in the comments section, add the photo to my Favorites section, and then add it to this blog.

Feel free to critique what you read.

PS. I will probably also post other random stuff here, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger H. Brown said...

This is a fantastic concept for a blog, and I like what you've done with it so far. I am going to link to you.

May 27, 2006  
Blogger revjustin said...

Thanks! I appreciate your kindness :)

May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home