Monday, July 24, 2006

Cuteness Abounds


lilmama
Originally uploaded by rev_justin.


Onsies and littles dressess
too little to be real
With both arms extended upward,
hands shaking, looking right into my eyes,
a look of utter desperation
as in "I need this now!"
or I feel a need, there is nothing but the now
if you don't hold me in your arms
I may simply die from want
babies have Momdar
their intuitions sharp
it is their best trick

this could be too much
this could be too many
babies draw away attention, draw my love toward them
but the fact is
there is plently
to go
around

it only multilpies the wonderment that is electric in the air
we are all breathing it in I with deep draws of appreciation
and joy
and they with baby happy panting and giggling
the payback is radient smiles
pure trust
this is more than being needed
this is more than being loved
this is more than knowing that I am the center of two universes
this affirms me
this defines me
this is the fullest realization
it tickles me to the very core
and I laugh with them

I share my joy with the world


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home