Tuesday, May 02, 2006

400 Visits!

flickrverse got it's 400th visit today. A fine and curious person from Germany stopped by on their way out of Lil' Mama, spent about 5 or 6 minutes looking around, and then moved on to The Austinist.

I know that 400 visits is like a fly speck on the windowsill in the House of Blog, but for a peon like me, 400 is pretty cool.

I am now thinking of selling the movie rights. Anyone interested?

UPDATE: The mystery German was identified. Thanks for visting, Noemi, Dario, and little Pascal!!

2 Comments:

Blogger revjustin said...

I do believe that fine person would be someone who was my bridesmaid at our wedding. Did you know that?

May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya it was me! I'm enjoying both of your blogs. See you soon!
Noemi

May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home