Monday, March 06, 2006

.3-sized

The goal: one poem a day
The reality: 9 poems in 13 days.

Let's see....that works out to...approx. .7 poems per day.

Now if I could just come up with 9 .3-sized poems to cover my butt.

Okay...here goes:

1) Fending off the urge to
2) I haven't seen them anymore
3) Like a yellow whisper on the moon
4) Bump, bump, bump
5)Water
was
a
tree
6) against the smooth tile, she found her only solace.
7) WASABI!!!!
8) Grow with me, grab my binky
9) Smell my hand and tell me what love is

Go ahead and mix and match these .3-sized poems with any of the other poetry you see on flickrverse and we'll just call ourselves even.

Don't go asking me to find .3-sized photos to match. I don't have that much time.

1 Comments:

Blogger revjustin said...

This is the best poem ever! I mean it!

P.S. Even if it is not a poem!

May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home