Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh mannnnnn.......

I just discoved that the name flickrverse is quite common on the old internet. I Googled it and came up with more results than I wanted. What I thought was oh-so-clever has already been done and I am just co-opting it.

I would like to state, however, that I belive that I am the only one using it to mean 'flickr inspired poetry'. The others use it to mean the 'universe that is Flickr users'.

So, in some sense I guess I did have an original thought.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

I can take it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was actually kind of surprised that the name flickrverse wasn't already taken in blogger. But I still think you probably are indeed the first to use it with the poetry connotation.

March 03, 2006  
Blogger revjustin said...

Shouldn’t I get some kind of prize for that?

March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home